Although a lot of roads and traffics are not bicycle friendly, there are still many bike enthusiast riding the vibrant streets of Bangkok. However, bike paths are also available in many parts of Bangkok. For instance, the historic part of Rajadamnern Rd., near Khao Sarn Rd, and near the Muay Thai Boxing Stadium areas. Other information and professional guides are offered by Grasshopper Adventures, so bikers can discover the amazing city of Bangkok, and also elsewhere. Happy riding!!
BIKE SHOPS IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
- Tint Bicycle – http://www.tintbicycle.com/ ,- Email: email@example.com
- Pro Bike, Rachadamri Road, Soi Sarasin, Tel: 02-253-3384
- World Bike, 629 Praditmanuthum Road, Tel: 02-944-4848
- Bike Zone – 120/1 A Square, Soi Aree Sukhumvit 26, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
- Pro Cycle Bikes – 959 Rama 3, Bang Phong Phang, Yannawa, Bangkok, Thailand. – 02 683 1778
- Thaicannasia – Sukhumvit 26 Road (Soi Aree) – Tel: 081 5678886
- Velayenn. Shop – Sukhumvit 55 Soi Thararom2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tokyo Bike – 20 Ari Soi 2, Phahonyothin, Bangkok – 02-117-1016
If you own a bicycle store in bangkok, or simply want to recommend a good bike store, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, and enjoy your bike ride!!